Natural Pain Relief Formula
The Patented blend of nine natural nutritional ingredients that get to the cause of pain. Repairs worn and damaged cartilage so the pain goes away for good. Far more than just another glucosamine and chondroitin product.
As seen on HardCopy, 20/20, CNN, Sports Illustrated, People, Newsweek, USA Today, Prevention, and Arthritis Today.Inholtra's patented formula not only offers true pain relief, but repair, by getting to the root of the problem. In addition to easing inflammation, Inholtra helps repair damaged cartilage and maintain healthy joints. Inholtra's patented formula ingredients work together to provide multiple benefits for multiple problems. The ingredients in the formula are documented in hundreds of published studies to relieve the inflammation, stiffness and pain associated with both osteo and rheumatoid arthritis.
- May help regenerate joint cartilage and joint lubricating synovial fluid
- May help increase circulation to the joints
- May help to suppress auto immune diseases that cause rheumatoid arthritis.
- May help maintain the health of the endothelial linings of the arterial system
- May help to suppress eczema and other common inflammatory skin disorders
- May help to reduce serum triglyceride levels
Why Inholtra is better than the COMPETITION
- Synergistically complete with 9 ingredients
- Softgel delivery allows for greater absorption and utilization, especially those with weak digestion (often the older individuals with pain)
- Glucosamine bound with potassium vs sodium for those concerned with salt in their diet... i.e. high blood pressure, etc
- Used for rheumatoid arthritis, not limited to osteo, and many other forms of arthritis... i.e. fibro myalgia, lyme disease, bursitis etc.... and sports related injury
- Natural Vitamin E, fat soluble Vitamin C, solvent free cold water expeller processed fish oils
- INHOLTRA's unique concept is to offer to the body an ample supply of all the necessary building blocks and nutrients for the resynthesis of cartilage, together with nutrients that have anti-inflammatory properties
- Cost effective, convenient and allows for reduced maintenance level dosages
- Doctor recommended for preventative and therapeutic benefits, clinically studied
Serving Size 2 Liquid Gel Caps
Servings Per Container 45
Amount Per Serving %DV
Calories from Fat 18
Total Fat 2 g 3%
Cholesterol 2 mg 1%
Vitamin C (as ascorbyl palmitate) 1 mg 2%
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol) 7 IU 22%
Manganese (as manganese aspartate) .60 mg 33%
Omega-3 fatty acid 465 mg †
(Eicosapentaenoic acid 265 mg and
Docosahaxaenoic acid 200 mg)
D-Glucosamine Sulfate (shellfish) 335 mg †
N-acetyl D-glucosamine 335 mg †
Omega-6 fatty acid 200 mg †
(as gamma-Linolenic acid)
Chondroitin sulfate 135 mg †
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Gelatin, vegetable oil, glycerin, carob, water.
Caution: If you are allergic to Shellfish please consult your health care professional before taking this product.
Do not use if safety seal is broken.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Store in a cool dry place.
Regular Retail $34.50
Inholtra Pain Relief Formula 90 Quicksorb Gels $31.80